A cold is a virus that typically infects your nose and throat. You might experience some of the following symptoms: sneezing, coughing, sore throat, runny nose, and watery eyes. And while you may be tempted to power through it, there are plenty of reasons not to!
Everybody always says that you’ll feel better after a cold. Now, I’m not saying this to be pessimistic or anything, but it’s just not true. There are so many things about having a cold that sucks and there are 10 of them listed below.
- You can’t breathe through your nose – which is one of the main reasons why people have colds in the first place!
- The only thing worse than being sick is being sick with kids because they’re always wanting something from you all day long!
- You can’t drink coffee because it makes you nauseous
- You can’t taste or smell anything
- Constantly blowing your nose
- It actually hurts when you swallow because your throat is swollen
- Itchy eyes
- Nasal congestion makes it difficult to sleep at night